COVID VAXX BATCHES MIXED TO kill off people without arousing suspicion!!!

408 Views
Suzie Etc.
Suzie Etc.
19 Apr 2022

⁣COVID VAXX BATCHES MIXED TO kill off people without arousing suspicion!!!

Show more

9 Comments Sort By
RobiMac
RobiMac 2 months ago

Consider that they know their jabs will kill you so, it would be better to jab 80% with saline so they can all tell everyone how good they feel after taking the jab and the 20% injured or killed are easier to cover up.

1 0 Reply
Suzie Etc.
Suzie Etc. 2 months ago

That is exactly what is going on, OR jab 20% with the "die soon" vax and the other 80% will be experimental, programmed, trackable, die later kind of vax!

0 0 Reply
Shane St Pierre
Shane St Pierre 3 months ago

The Vaccine Death Report https://www.roxytube.com/v/RGISY6

1 0 Reply
Shane St Pierre
Shane St Pierre 3 months ago

Annd dont forget these terrors
Transhuman Babies [In-Depth Analysis and Deep Dive]
https://www.roxytube.com/v/VHia8L
Black-Eyed & Vax Babies - Not Like Human Babies, Less Intelligent But Strong & Grow Fast
https://www.roxytube.com/v/qVuSov
Babies with one eye, a tail, animal hair and multiple legs
https://www.roxytube.com/v/B1ghlq
MUTANT BABIES - THE NEWEST PRODUCT OF THE MNRA KILL SHOT MORE AND MORE WILL BE BORN DEFORMED
https://www.roxytube.com/v/2DUy46
MAGNETIC BABIES
https://www.roxytube.com/v/XHR2AO
Birth defects- ⁣Vaccine Babies?
https://www.roxytube.com/v/rABH3L

1 0 Reply
Shane St Pierre
Shane St Pierre 3 months ago

Why they want everyone vaxxed
VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE "TRANSHUMAN" AND UNDER US LAW NO LONGER HOLD ANY HUMAN RIGHTS
https://www.supremecourt.gov/o....pinions/12pdf/12-398

0 0 Reply
Show more

Up Next